They are designed for discharging air into the bottles and maintenance in them of a pressure of 80 to 150 kgf/cm2 in the manual (KP-2) and automatic (AKP-2; AKP-21; AKP-22; AKP-23) operation modes.
– for starting diesel-generator sets;
– for providing industrial installations with compressed air;
– as a component of oil drilling rigs.
The compressor plant consists of a three-stage compressor driven from an electric motor via a V-belt transmission. Lubrication is performed by the circulating oil forced fed from the gear pump. Cooling is performed by liquid in the closed cycle.
The automatic control and protection system ensures:
– starting of the compressor plant on pressure drop down to 80 kgf/cm2 in the system;
– stopping of the compressor plant at a pressure of 150 kgf/cm2 in the system;
– emergency stopping of the compressor plant under the following conditions:
Final pressure, kgf/cm2
Suction capacity m3/min
Discharge capacity m3/min
Power consumption, kW
Overall dimensions, mm
Control board availability
Automatic control availability