They are designed for starting the main diesel engine of the ship when filling the its reservoirs with air, its pressurization and maintenace in them under the given pressure value as well as for the supplying industrial enterprises with compressed air of up to 25 kgf/cm2. The compressor is a two-stage machine driven by an electric motor. The motion mechanism is lubricated with circulating oil fed by the gear pump, whereas the cylinders are lubricated with the help of a drop lubricator.
The compressor is cooled with outboard or running water.
The machine can be delivered with a terminal water-oil separator to be mounted apart from the compressor. The compressor units can be operated at an ambient air temperature ranging from 00C to +450C.
The compressors of the M1 modification are equipped with an automatic control and protection system which ensures:
– automatic starting of the compressor unit at a pressure of 15 kgf/cm2 in the system-automatic stopping of the compressor unit at a pressure of 25 kgf/cm2 in the system;
– relief of the compressor in starting and stopping;
– automatic condensate drain;
– automatic stopping of the compressor unit under the following conditions:
abnormal water pressure in the cooling system, abnormal oil pressure in the lubrication system, abnormal air pressure after stage I, abnormal air temperature after stage II;
– starting and stopping of the compressor unit with the help of the local or remote control board.
|Final excessive Pressure, kgf/cm2||25||25||25|
|Suction capacity m3/min||70||210||280|
|Discharge capacity m3/min||2,8||8,4||11,2|
|Power consumption, kW||16,5||49||62|
|Compressor shaft rotational speed, rpm||1000||1000||1000|
|Number of cylinders, ps||1||3||4|
|Oil flow rate, g/h||36||50||65|
|Cooling water flow rate, m3/h||4||4||5|
|Overall dimensions, mm||1520х730х1545||2200х780х1655||2400х780х1655|